Sam is about to show you
30 images in 60 seconds.
HOW UNAUSTRALIAN ARE YOU?3 2 1
DGN No. 27 Jan 2013Play Again
Risk of Lambnesia
Save a fellow australian. Share the Test.
Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of these Terms and Conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed to be an acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to residents of Australia, except employees and their immediate families of the Promoter (Meat & Livestock Australia) and its agencies associated with this promotion.
- As part of this entry, the participant is providing information to Meat & Livestock Australia. I agree to release Meat & Livestock Australia from any claim by me or anyone on my behalf arising out of my entry into this promotion.
- To enter, entrants must go visit www.lambnesia.com.au, and enter their name and state, then follow the instructions and start the game. Once an entrant has finished the test and got the entrant's score, the entrant can log onto Facebook and share their score onto the Facebook leaderboard.
- This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually scored against answers pre-determined by the judging panel selected by the Promoter based on its judgement of the "Australian" or "unAustralian" answers. The judging panel's determination of the answers and ultimate winner is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Lambnesia test will be open from 9am on 10 January 2013. Entries to the test will close at midnight 26 February 2013.
- The 'Great Australia Day Showdown' show airing on Channel 10 at 8.30pm on the 26 January 2013 will be using the Lambnesia test results as they are on the 24 of January 2013 midday.
- Entrants can play the game and enter their score as many times as they like.
- No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, (including but not limited to) any injury or damage to participants' or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in the promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant's identity and age) and to disqualify any entrant whose entry is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (Non-Excludable Guarantees). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- The Promoter is Meat & Livestock Australia Limited of Level 1, 165 Walker Street, North Sydney, NSW 2060. A.B.N. 39 081 678 364.